It will never matter what others think of you. It will always matter what YOU think of you.@iamfearlesssoul
Good evening everyone,
I hope all is well in your world, your space or whatever you call it.
I hate starting my blog this way because I am always apologizing for letting my life get in the way and being inconsistent with the blog. I still do consider this blog to be a precious gem in my life and I hate that I have neglected my blog for this long. I never intended for this blog to be abandoned but I feel…..no, I KNOW I can make this blog successful. This is something I’ve always wanted to do and I refuse to let this dream die.
I choose to live my life, regardless
I feel that it’s important that people understand this concept
You will always have some form of negativity in your life, whether it be from family, friends, or situations that life throws at you. The most important thing to remember is to remain positive and continue to push forward. As someone who has dealt with depression, anxiety, fear, and caring about what people think, I’ve had to learn to not let those things consume my spirit and put stop to my dreams. Every negative things does not deserve your time or your energy.
I thank the Lord for helping me overcome life’s situations and continuing to comfort me as I continue to live my life.
As a reminder to you, STAY STRONG!
Here are some other friendly reminders/things I’ve learned:
- You can live your life and achieve your goals.
- It’s not your responsibility to be everyone support system (i.e financially, spiritually, mentally)
- No one can live through you
- You can’t take everyone with you as you push to the top
- Let the Lord guide/follow your faith system
- If you have children or people who look up to you lead by example (you never know who is watching)
- You are not here to please others
- Everyone DOES NOT have to like your goals, dreams, or aspirations
- It’s not your fault if those around you don’t accomplish their goals and you crush your goals
- Money isn’t everything
- Leave a positive impact on the world
I hope something I have said resonates with you
LIVE YOUR LIFE REGARDLESS